Tungsten Carbide Bits (AQ BQ NQ HQ PQ HRQ)
|FOB Price:||US $20-200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20-200/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: B N H P
- Usage: Metal Drilling
- Delivery Time: Within One Week
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: China
- Type: Core Drill
- Certification: ISO9001
- Trademark: CROWN
- Specification: AW, BW, NW, HW/HWT, PW/PWT
Brief Introductions of Tungsten Carbide Bits
The tungsten carbide bits use tungsten carbide as the cutting media. The crown of tungsten carbide bits are embedded with rectangular-shaped or octagonal-shaped tungsten-carbide elements. This bit is similar to impregnated diamond core bits in which the bit crown is composed of several layers of cutting media. New layers of carbide-chips will be exposed after the former one is worn away, until the bit crown is consumed.
Features of Tungsten Carbide Bits
1) The bit crown of tungsten carbide bits adopts a tough, wear resistant metal matrix material.
2) Has a wider range of application in various formations owing to more cutting edges.
This diamond tool is widely applied in geotechnical soil investigation or for core drilling in overburden layers (composed of clay, sand, gypsum or soft shale).