Non-Coring PDC Oil Field Bits
|FOB Price:||US $1-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-1,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 3", 4", 5", 6", 7", 8"
- Certification: API
- Type: Non-Coring
- Usage: Well Drilling
- Trademark: CROWN
- Origin: China
- Customized: Customized
- Length: Taper-length
- Material: Diamond
- Size: 3 1/2" ~ 17 1/2"
- Transport Package: Cartons
Oil PDC bit is used as an oil field equipment for oil drilling. It is made of compound material. As a new type of PDC bits, this product can improve your bottom line and changing the way of drilling. Oil drilling tools and oilfield equipment such as oil PDC bits, oil drill pipes, drill collar for oil fields are manufactured in Geotec. We can manufacture oil & gas PDC bits with 3 to 7 blades,size range from 3 1/2" ~ 17 1/2". * Customer's special requirement is also available. Any of your inquiries will be warmly welcomed.
1. Optimally designed bit profile for drilling soft to medium hard formations.
2. Cutting structure is force balanced, bit blade is asymmetrically designed, and spiral blade and spiral gage are also designed so that the load on bit is balanced that resulting better stability of the bit.
3. Multiple types of high performance PDC cutters are strategically arranged on the bit for improved service life of the bit.
4. Hydraulic system of the bit is optimized using CFD technology to enhance cleaning and cooling effects of the bit as well as the ability to effectively prevent bit from balling.
5. Erosion on bit surface is effectively prevented by utilizing hardfacing material of highly erosion resistant and applying advanced base metal enhancement technology.
6. Ports on bit are also optimally designed to prevent erosion of water courses inside the bit.
7. Up-reaming features are also designed to make the bit more suitable for various drilling processes.