|FOB Price:||US $1-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-1,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 5.1/2" 4.1/2"
- Trademark: CROWN
- Material: High-speed Steel
- Origin: China
4.1/2", 4.3/4", 5.1/8", 5.5/8", 5.7/8", 6.1/4", 6.3/4", 6.5/8" 7.3/8" 9.7/8", 11.1/2" etc. Drag bits are avaiable.
Brief Introductions of Drag Bit
Drag bit is a kind of drilling tool. Three blade drag bit is a common use tool in the well working projects. It is used to drill cement, remove dirty materials of casing and sheeves, and also used to clear hard wax and some mineral crystallizations. Drag bit is not suitable to use in tough gravel and hard rock formations.
1. Impregnated diamond core bits
2. Surface set Diamond Bits(coring bits and non-coring bits)
3. Casing(Rod) shoes/Casing bits
4. Reaming shells
5. PDC bits (coring or non-coring)
6. Core lifters, core lifter cases
7. Diamond circle wrench
8. Core barrel and accessories, BQ, NQ, HQ and PQ(Inner & Outer Tube, Head assembly, Locking
Coupling, Adaptor Coupling, Inner Tube Stabilizer Ring, Landing Ring, Landing Shoulder etc)
9. NQ&HQ overshot.
10. BQ, NQ, HQ, PQ, NT, HT, PT drill rods and BW, NW, HW, PW casing.
11. Drag bits and tricone bits.
* Above bits and reaming shells conform to Metric, DCDMA, CDDA standards.
* We can manufacture all kinds of bits and shells according to customer's special requirement.
Any requirement please contact us, we'll do the best service for you. Hope we can establish a good business relationship.